Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wrecking Balm System, What they claim!

Ok, so what does the Wrecking Balm System do? Sure, they claim, no doctors, no big bills, treat yourself at home, but do they deliver? Well, I for one was really impressed by the photos on the site. I mean, if I can get results like that, I'll buy.

Ok, the truth is, results are slow. Really slow. Do they occur? For those who continue using it, yes they do. But you need to expect to use the system for 6-12 months. Many people want results today, and that does not happen. If you cannot commit, do not use it, it's as simple as that! Will you save money and see results. Yes! You decide, it can work if you do the time!

The company themselves claims 4-6 weeks to see results, and I believe that's true, but that is only minor fading. Real results occur 6-12 months out. You will save some money, but it will take longer and not be a complete removal. Only you can decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment